The Most Honourable Wills Hill, 1st Marquess of Downshire, P.C.
- Born: 30 May 1718
- Died: 7 October 1793
- 1718-1741: The Hon. Wills Hill
- 1741-1742: The Hon. Wills Hill, M.P.
- 1742-1746: The Viscount Hillsborough, M.P.
- 1746-1751: The Viscount Hillsborough, P.C., M.P.
- 1751-1756: The Earl of Hillsborough, P.C., M.P.
- 1756-1789: The Earl of Hillsborough, P.C.
- 1789-1793: The Marquess of Downshire, P.C.
- President of the Board of Trade, 1763-1765, 1766, 1768-1772
- Postmaster-General, 1766-1768
- Secretary of State for the Colonies, 1768-1772
- Secretary of State for the Southern Department, 1779-1782
- Lord Lieutenant of Down, 1742-1793
- Earl of Hillsborough and Viscount Kilwarlin (Peerage of Ireland), 1751
- Baron Harwich (Peerage of Great Britain), 1756
- Earl of Hillsborough and Viscount Fairford (Peerage of Great Britain), 1772
- Marquess of Downshire (Peerage of Ireland), 1789
- Privy Councillor, 1754
- Member of Parliament for Warwick, 1741-1756
|Secretary of State for the Colonies|
The Earl of Dartmouth
The Viscount Weymouth
|Secretary of State for the Southern Department|
Charles James Fox
The Earl of Shelburne