The Right Honourable William Waldegrave Palmer, 2nd Earl of Selborne, K.G., G.C.M.g., P.C.
- Born: 17 October 1859
- Died: 26 February 1942
- 1859-1872: Mr. William Palmer
- 1872-1882: The Hon. William Palmer
- 1882-1885: Viscount Wolmer
- 1885-1895: Viscount Wolmer, M.P.
- 1895-1900: The Earl of Selborne
- 1900-1905: The Earl of Selborne, P.C.
- 1905-1909: The Earl of Selborne, G.C.M.G., P.C.
- 1909-1942: The Earl of Selborne, K.G., G.C.M.G., P.C.
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for the Colonies, 1895-1900
- First Lord of the Admiralty, 1900-1905
- President of the Board of Agriculture, 1915-1916
- High Commissioner for Southern Africa, 1905-1910
- Governor of Transvaal, 1905-1910
- Governor of Orange River Colony, 1905-1910
- Elder Brother of Trinity House, 1904
- Master of the Worshipful Company of Mercers, 1910, 1933
- Warden of Winchester College, 1920-1925
- High Steward of Winchester, 1929-1942
|First Lord of the Admiralty|
The Earl Cawdor