The Right Honourable William Legge, 2nd Earl of Dartmouth, P.C.
- Born: 20 June 1731
- Died: 15 July 1801
- 1731-1732: The Hon. William Legge
- 1732-1750: The Hon. William Legge, commonly called Viscount Lewisham
- 1750-1754: The Earl of Dartmouth
- 1754-1765: The Earl of Dartmouth, F.R.S.
- 1765-1801: The Earl of Dartmouth, F.R.S., P.C.
- President of the Board of Trade, 1765–1766
- Secretary of State for the Colonies, 1772–1775
- President of the Board of Trade, 1772–1775
- Lord Privy Seal, 1775–1782
- Lord Steward, 1783
- Baron Dartmouth, 1750
- Privy Councillor, 1765
The Earl of Hillsborough
|Secretary of State for the Colonies|
Lord George Germain