The Right Honourable William Jefferson Hague, Baron Hague of Richmond, P.C., F.R.S.L.
- Born: 26 March 1961
- 1961-1989: Mr. William Hague
- 1989-1995: Mr. William Hague, M.P.
- 1995-2009: The Rt. Hon. William Hague, M.P.
- 2009-2015: The Rt. Hon. William Hague, F.R.S.L., M.P.
- 2015-2015: The Rt. Hon. William Hague, F.R.S.L.
- 2015-present: The Lord Hague of Richmond, P.C., F.R.S.L.
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Social Security, 1993-1994
- Minister of State for Social Security, 1994-1995
- Secretary of State for Wales, 1995-1997
- Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, 2010-2014
- First Secretary of State, 2010-2015
- Baron Hague of Richmond, 2015
- Privy Counsellor, 1995
- Member of Parliament for Richmond (Yorks), 1989-present
- Shadow Secretary of State for Wales, 1997
- Leader of the Conservative Party, 1997-2001
- Shadow Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs, 2005-2010
|Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs|