The Right Honourable William Cowper, 1st Earl Cowper, P.C., K.C., F.R.S.
- Born: c. 1665
- Died: 10 October 1723
- 1665-1694: William Cowper, Esq.
- 1694-1702: William Cowper, Esq., K.C.
- 1702-1705: William Cowper, Esq., Q.C.
- 1705-1706: The Rt. Hon. William Cowper, Q.C.
- 1706-1706: The Rt. Hon. William Cowper, Q.C., F.R.S.
- 1706-1706: The Rt. Hon. Sir William Cowper, Bt., Q.C., F.R.S.
- 1706-1714: The Lord Cowper, P.C., Q.C., F.R.S.
- 1714-1718: The Lord Cowper, P.C., K.C., F.R.S.
- 1718-1723: The Earl Cowper, P.C., K.C., F.R.S.
- Lord Lieutenant of Hertfordshire, 1710-1712, 1715-1722
- created Baron Cowper, in the Peerage of England, 1706
- created Earl Cowper and Viscount Fordwich in the Peerage of Great Britain, 1718
- 3rd Cowper baronet, 1706
- Privy Counsellor, 1705
Sir Nathan Wright
himself, as Lord Chancellor
himself, as Lord Keeper
Sir Simon Harcourt, as Lord Keeper
The Lord Harcourt
in commission, next held by The Lord Parker