The Right Honourable Thomas Spring Rice, 1st Baron Monteagle of Brandon, P.C.
- Born: 8 February 1790
- Died: 7 February 1866
- 1790-?: Thomas Rice, Esq.
- ?-1820: Thomas Spring-Rice, Esq.
- 1820-1834: Thomas Spring-Rice, Esq., M.P.
- 1834-1839: The Rt. Hon. Thomas Spring-Rice, M.P.
- 1839-1866: The Lord Monteagle of Brandon, P.C.
- Under-Secretary of State for the Home Department, 1827
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Treasury, 1830-1834
- Secretary of State for War and the Colonies, 1834
- Chancellor of the Exchequer, 1835-1839
- Privy Counsellor, 1834
|Secretary of State for War and the Colonies|
The Earl of Aberdeen
Sir Robert Peel
|Chancellor of the Exchequer|
F. T. Baring