The Right Honourable William St. John Fremantle Brodrick, 1st Earl of Midleton, K.P., P.C.
- Born: 14 December 1856
- Died: 13 February 1942
- 1856-1870: St. John Brodrick, Esq.
- 1870-1880: The Hon. St. John Brodrick
- 1880-1897: The Hon. St. John Brodrick, M.P.
- 1897-1906: The Rt. Hon. St. John Brodrick, M.P.
- 1906-1907: The Rt. Hon. St. John Brodrick
- 1907-1916: The Viscount Midleton, P.C.
- 1916-1920: The Viscount Midleton, K.P., P.C.
- 1920-1942: The Earl of Midleton, K.P., P.C.
- Financial Secretary to the War Office, 1886-1892
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for War, 1895-1898
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs, 1898-1900
- Secretary of State for War, 1900-1903
- Secretary of State for India, 1903-1905
- Viscount Midleton, 1907
- Baron Brodrick, 1907
- Earl of Midleton, 1920
- Knight of St. Patrick, 1916
- Privy Councillor, 1897
- Leader of the Irish Unionist Alliance, 1910-1919
- Leader of the Unionist Anti-Partition League, 1919-1922
The Marquess of Lansdowne
|Secretary of State for War|
Lord George Hamilton
|Secretary of State for India|