The Right Honourable Sir Percy James Grigg, K.C.B., K.C.S.I.
- Born: 16 December 1890
- Died: 5 May 1964
- 1890-1932: Mr. P. J. Grigg
- 1932-1936: Sir P. J. Grigg, K.C.B.
- 1936-1942: Sir P. J. Grigg, K.C.B., K.C.S.I.
- 1942-1942: The Rt. Hon. Sir P. J. Grigg, K.C.B., K.C.S.I.
- 1942-1945: The Rt. Hon. Sir P. J. Grigg, K.C.B., K.C.S.I., M.P.
- 1945-1964: The Rt. Hon. Sir P. J. Grigg, K.C.B., K.C.S.I.
- Secretary of State for War, 1942-1945
Civil Service PositionsEdit
- Principal Private Secretary to the Chancellor of the Exchequer, 1921-1930
- Chairman of the Board of Customs and Excise and Chairman of the Inland Revenue, 1930-1934
- Permanent Under-Secretary of State for War, 1939-1942
- Finance Minister of India, 1934-1939
- Knight Commander of the Order of the Bath, 1932
- Knight Commander of the Order of the Star of India, 1936
- Privy Councillor, 1942
- Member of Parliament for Cardiff East, 1942-1945
|Secretary of State for War|