Simon Harcourt, 1st Viscount Harcourt, P.C.
- Born: December 1661
- Died: 23 July 1727
- 1661-1690: Simon Harcourt, Esq.
- 1690-1702: Simon Harcourt, Esq., M.P.
- 1702-1709: Sir Simon Harcourt, M.P.
- 1709-1710: Sir Simon Harcourt
- 1710-1710: Sir Simon Harcourt, M.P.
- 1710-1711: The Rt. Hon. Sir Simon Harcourt
- 1711-1721: The Lord Harcourt, P.C.
- 1721-1727: The Viscount Harcourt, P.C.
- Solicitor-General, 1702-1707
- Attorney-General, 1707-1708, 1710
- Lord Keeper, 1710-1713
- Lord Chancellor, 1713-1714
- created Baron Harcourt, in the Peerage of Great Britain, 1711
- created Viscount Harcourt, in the Peerage of Great Britain, 1721
- Privy Counsellor, 1710
- Member of Parliament for Abingdon, 1690-1705, 1710
- Member of Parliament for Bossinney, 1705-1708
- Member of Parliament for Cardigan, 1710
in commission, last held by The Lord Cowper, as Lord Keeper'
himself, as Lord Chancellor
himself, as Lord Keeper
The Lord Cowper