The Right Honourable Roy Mason, Baron Mason of Barnsley, P.C., D.L.
- Born: 18 April 1924
- Died: 19 April 2015
- 1924-1953: Mr. Roy Mason
- 1853-1968: Mr. Roy Mason, M.P.
- 1968-1987: The Rt. Hon. Roy Mason, M.P.
- 1987-1987: The Rt. Hon. Roy Mason
- 1987-2015: The Lord Mason of Barnsley, P.C.
- Minister of State for the Board of Trade, 1964-1967
- Minister of Defence for Equipment, 1967-1968
- Postmaster-General, 1968
- Minister of Power, 1968-1969
- President of the Board of Trade, 1969-1970
- Secretary of State for Defence, 1974-1976
- Secretary of State for Northern Ireland, 1976-1979
- Baron Mason of Barnsley, 1987
- Privy Councillor, 1968
- Shadow Secretary of State for Northern Ireland, 1979
- Shadow Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food, 1979-1981
|Secretary of State for Defence|