The Most Honourable Robert Offley Ashburton Crewe-Milnes, 1st Marquess of Crewe, K.G., P.C.
- Born: 12 January 1858
- Died: 20 June 1945
- 1858-1863: Mr. Robert Milnes
- 1863-1885: The Hon. Robert Milnes
- 1885-1892: The Lord Houghton
- 1892-1895: The Lord Houghton, P.C.
- 1895-1908: The Earl of Crewe, PC.
- 1908-1911: The Earl of Crewe, K.G.
- 1911-1922: The Marquess of Crewe, K.G., P.C.
- 1922-1928: H.E. The Marquess of Crewe, K.G., P.C.
- 1928-1945: The Marquess of Crewe, K.G., P.C.
- Lord-in-Waiting, 1886
- Lord Lieutenant of Ireland, 1892-1895
- Lord President of the Council, 1905-1908, 1915-1916
- Secretary of State for the Colonies, 1908-1910
- Lord Privy Seal, 1908-1911, 1912-1915
- Secretary of State for India, 1910-1915
- President of the Board of Education, 1916
- Secretary of State for War, 1931
- Ambassador to France, 1922-1928
- Chairman of the London County Council, 1917-1918
- Chancellor of the University of Sheffield, 1917-1944
- Knight of the Garter, 1908
- Privy Councillor, 1892
- Leader of the Liberal Party in the House of Lords, 1908-1923, 1936-1944
The Earl of Elgin
|Secretary of State for the Colonies|
The Viscount Morley of Blackburn
|Secretary of State for India|
|Secretary of State for War|
The Viscount Hailsham