The Most Honourable Richard Wellesley, 1st Marquess Wellesley, K.G., P.C.
- Born: 20 June 1760
- Died: 26 September 1842
- 1760-1760: The Hon. Richard Wesley
- 1760-1780: Viscount Wellesley
- 1780-1781: Viscount Wellesley, M.P. (Ire.)
- 1781-1783: The Earl of Mornington
- 1783-1784: The Earl of Mornington, K.P.
- 1784-1793: The Earl of Mornington, K.P., P.C. (Ire.), M.P.
- 1793-1797: The Earl of Mornington, K.P., P.C., M.P.
- 1797-1799: The Earl of Mornington, K.P., P.C.
- 1799-1810: The Marquess Wellesley, K.P., P.C.
- 1810-1842: The Marquess Wellesley, K.G., P.C.
- Junior Lord of the Treasury, 1786-1793
- Commissioner to the Board of Control, 1793-1797
- Governor-General of India, 1797-1805
- Ambassador to Spain, 1809
- Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs, 1809-1812
- Lord Lieutenant of Ireland, 1821-1828, 1833-1834
- Lord Steward, 1830-1833
- Lord Chamberlain, 1835
- Earl of Mornington, Viscount Wellesley and Baron Mornington (Peerage of Ireland), 1784
- Baron Wellesley (Peerage of Great Britain), 1797
- Marquess Wellesley (Peerage of Great Britain), 1799
- Member of Parliament for Bere Alston, 1784-1787
- Member of Parliament for Windsor, 1787-1796
- Member of Parliament for Old Sarum, 1796-1797
Parliament of IrelandEdit
- Member of Parliament for Trim, 1780-1781
The Earl Bathurst