The Right Honourable Philip John Noel-Baker, Baron Noel-Baker, P.C.
- Born: 1 November 1889
- Died: 8 October 1982
- 1889-1915: Mr. Philip Baker
- 1915-1929: Mr. Philip Noel-Baker
- 1929-1931: Mr. Philip Noel-Baker, M.P.
- 1931-1936: Mr. Philip Noel-Baker
- 1936-1945: Mr. Philip Noel-Baker, M.P.
- 1945-1970: The Rt. Hon. Philip Noel-Baker, M.P.
- 1970-1977: The Rt. Hon. Philip Noel-Baker
- 1977-1982: The Lord Noel-Baker, P.C.
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Ministry of War Transport, 1942-1945
- Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, 1945-1946
- Secretary of State for Air, 1946-1947
- Secretary of State for Commonwealth Relations, 1947-1950
- Minister of Fuel and Power, 1950-1951
- Baron Noel-Baker, 1977
- Privy Councillor, 1945
- Member of Parliament for Coventry, 1929-1931
- Member of Parliament for Derby, 1936-1950
- Member of Parliament for Derby South, 1950-1970
- Chairman of the Labour Party, 1946-1947
The Viscount Stansgate
|Secretary of State for Air|
The Viscount Addison
|Secretary of State for Commonwealth Relations|
Patrick Gordon Walker