The Right Honourable George Edward Peter Thorneycroft, Baron Thorneycroft, C.H., P.C.
- Born: 26 July 1909
- Died: 4 June 1994
- 1909-1938: Mr. Peter Thorneycroft
- 1938-1945: Mr. Peter Thorneycroft, M.P.
- 1945-1945: Mr. Peter Thorneycroft
- 1945-1951: Mr. Peter Thorneycroft, M.P.
- 1951-1966: The Rt. Hon. Peter Thorneycroft, M.P.
- 1966-1967: The Rt. Hon. Peter Thorneycroft
- 1967-1979: The Lord Thorneycroft, P.C.
- 1979-1994: The Lord Thorneycroft, C.H., P.C.
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Ministry of War Transport, 1945
- President of the Board of Trade, 1951-1957
- Chancellor of the Exchequer, 1957-1958
- Minister of Aviation, 1960-1962
- Secretary of State for Defence, 1962-1964
- Baron Thorneycroft, 1967
- Companion of Honour, 1979
- Privy Councillor, 1951
- Shadow Secretary of State for Defence, 1964-1965
- Shadow Home Secretary, 1965-1966
- Chairman of the Conservative Party, 1975-1981
|Chancellor of the Exchequer|
|Minister of Defence|
|Secretary of State for Defence|