The Right Honourable Norman Stewart Hughson Lamont, Baron Lamont of Lerwick, P.C.
- Born: 8 May 1942
- 1942-1972: Mr. Norman Lamont
- 1972-1986: Mr. Norman Lamont, M.P.
- 1986-1997: The Rt. Hon. Norman Lamont, M.P.
- 1997-1998: The Rt. Hon. Norman Lamont
- 1998-present: The Lord Lamont of Lerwick, P.C.
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Energy, 1979-1981
- Minister of State for Industry, 1981-1983
- Minister of State for Trade and Industry, 1983-1985
- Minister of State for Defence Procurement, 1985-1986
- Financial Secretary to the Treasury, 1986-1989
- Chief Secretary to the Treasury, 1989-1990
- Chancellor of the Exchequer, 1990-1993
- Baron Lamont of Lerwick, 1998
- Privy Councillor, 1986
|Chancellor of the Exchequer|