The Right Honourable Michael Howard, Baron Howard of Lympne, C.H., P.C., Q.C.
- Born: 7 July 1941
- 1941-1982: Mr. Michael Howard
- 1982-1983: Mr. Michael Howard, Q.C.
- 1983-1990: Mr. Michael Howard, Q.C., M.P.
- 1990-2010: The Rt. Hon. Michael Howard, Q.C., M.P.
- 2010-2011: The Lord Howard of Lympne, P.C., Q.C.
- 2011-present: The Lord Howard of Lympne, C.H., P.C., Q.C.
- Under-Secretary of State for Trade and Industry, 1985-1987
- Minister of State for Local Government, 1987-1988
- Minister of State for the Environment, 1988-1989
- Minister of State for Housing, 1989-1990
- Secretary of State for Employment, 1990-1992
- Secretary of State for the Environment, 1992-1993
- Secretary of State for the Home Department, 1993-1997
- Privy Counsellor, 1990
- Leader of the Opposition, 2003-2005
- Shadow Secretary of State for the Home Department, 1997
- Shadow Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, 1997-1999
- Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer, 2001-2003
- Leader of the Conservative Party, 2003-2005
|Secretary of State for the Home Department|