The Right Honourable Michael Ray Dibdin Heseltine, Baron Heseltine, C.H., P.C.
- Born: 21 March 1933
- 1933-1966: Mr. Michael Heseltine
- 1966-1979: Mr. Michael Heseltine, M.P.
- 1979-1997: The Rt. Hon. Michael Heseltine, M.P.
- 1997-2001: The Rt. Hon. Michael Heseltine, C.H., M.P.
- 2001-2001: The Rt. Hon. Michael Heseltine, C.H.
- 2001-present: The Lord Heseltine, C.H., M.P.
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Ministry of Transport, 1970
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for the Environment, 1970-1972
- Minister of State for Aerospace, 1972-1974
- Secretary of State for the Environment, 1979-1983, 1990-1992
- Secretary of State for Defence, 1983-1986
- President of the Board of Trade and Secretary of State for Trade and Industry, 1992-1995
- Deputy Prime Minister and First Secretary of State, 1995-1997
- Baron Heseltine (life), 2001
- Companion of Honour, 1997
- Privy Councillor, 1979
|Secretary of State for Defence|