The Right Honourable Kenneth Wilfred Baker, Baron Baker of Dorking, C.H., P.C.
- Born: 3 November 1934
- 1934-1968: Mr. Kenneth Baker
- 1968-1970: Mr. Kenneth Baker, M.P.
- 1970-1970: Mr. Kenneth Baker
- 1970-1984: Mr. Kenneth Baker, M.P.
- 1984-1992: The Rt. Hon. Kenneth Baker, M.P.
- 1992-1997: The Rt. Hon. Kenneth Baker, C.H., M.P.
- 1997-present: The Lord Baker of Dorking, C.H., M.P.
- Minister for Industry and Information Technology, 1981-1984
- Minister of State for Local Government, 1984-1985
- Secretary of State for the Environment, 1985-1986
- Secretary of State for Education and Science, 1986-1989
- Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, 1989-1990
- Secretary of State for the Home Department, 1990-1992
- Privy Counsellor, 1984
- Member of Parliament for Acton, 1968-1970
- Member of Parliament for St. Marylebone, 1970-1983
- Member of Parliament for Mole Valley, 1983-1997
|Secretary of State for the Home Department|