The Right Honourable John Stuart, 3rd Earl of Bute, K.G., P.C.
- 1713-1723 The Hon. John Stuart, commonly called Lord Mount Stuart
- 1723-1738 The Earl of Bute
- 1738-1760 The Earl of Bute, K.T.
- 1760-1762 The Earl of Bute, K.T., P.C.
- 1762-1792 The Earl of Bute, K.G., P.C.
- Lord of the Bedchamber to the Prince of Wales, 1750-1756
- Groom of the Stole to the Prince of Wales, 1756-1760
- Groom of the Stole, 1760-1761
- Secretary of State for the Northern Department, 1761-1762
- First Lord of the Treasury, 1762-1763
- Keeper of the Privy Purse, 1763
- Earl of Bute, Viscount of Kingarth, and Lord Mount Stuart, Cumra, and Inchmarnock (Peerage of Scotland, 1723
- Privy Councillor, 1760
House of LordsEdit
- Scottish Representative Peer, 1737-1741, 1761-1780
The Earl of Holdernesse
|Secretary of State for the Northern Department|
The Duke of Newcastle
|Prime Minister and First Lord of the Treasury|