The Most Honourable John Jeffreys Pratt, 1st Marquess Camden, K.G., P.C.
- Born: 11 February 1759
- Died: 8 October 1840
- 1759-1765: John Pratt, Esq.
- 1765-1780: The Hon. John Pratt
- 1780-1786: The Hon. John Pratt, M.P.
- 1786-1793: The Hon. John Pratt, commonly called Viscount Bayham, M.P.
- 1793-1794: The Rt. Hon. John Pratt, commonly called Viscount Bayham, M.P.
- 1794-1799: The Earl Camden, P.C.
- 1799-1812: The Earl Camden, K.G., P.C.
- 1812-1840: The Marquess Camden, K.G., P.C.
- Civil Lord of the Admiralty, 1782-1783, 1783-1789
- Junior Lord of the Treasury, 1789-1794
- Lord Lieutenant of Ireland, 1795-1798
- Secretary of State for War and the Colonies, 1804-1805
- Lord President of the Council, 1805-1806, 1807-1812
- Minister without Portfolio, 1812
- Teller of the Exchequer, 1780-1834
- Lord Lieutenant of Kent, 1808-1840
- inherited the titles of Earl Camden, Viscount Bayham, and Baron Camden, 1794
- created Marquess Camden and Earl of Brecknock, 1812
Orders of ChivalryEdit
- Knight of the Garter, 1799
- Master of Trinity House, 1809-1819, 1828-1829, 1831-1837
- Trustee of the British Museum, 1826-1840
- Chancellor of the University of Cambridge, 1834-1840
- Member of Parliament for Bath, 1780-1794
The Lord Hobart
|Secretary of State for War and the Colonies|