The Right Honourable Sir John Major, K.G., C.H.
- Born: 29 March 1943
- 1943-1979: Mr. John Major
- 1979-1987: Mr. John Major, M.P.
- 1987-1999: The Rt. Hon. John Major, M.P.
- 1999-2001: The Rt. Hon. John Major, C.H., M.P.
- 2001-2005: The Rt. Hon. John Major, C.H.
- 2005-present: The Rt. Hon. Sir John Major, K.G., C.H.
- Junior Lord of the Treasury, 1983-1985
- Under-Secretary of State for Social Security, 1985-1986
- Minister of State for Social Security, 1986-1987
- Chief Secretary to the Treasury, 1987-1989
- Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, 1989
- Chancellor of the Exchequer, 1989-1990
- Prime Minister, 1990-1997
- Knight of the Garter, 2005
- Companion of Honour, 1999
- Privy Councillor, 1987
- Leader of the Opposition, 1997
- Leader of the Conservative Party, 1990-1997
Sir Geoffrey Howe
|Chancellor of the Exchequer|