The Right Honourable John Hugh Hare, 1st Viscount Blakenham, O.B.E., P.C.
- Born: 22 January 1911
- Died: 7 March 1982
- 1911-1943: The Hon. John Hare
- 1943-1945: THe Hon. John Hare, M.B.E.
- 1945-1945: The Hon. John Hare, O.B.E.
- 1945-1955: The Hon. John Hare, O.B.E., M.P.
- 1955-1963: The Rt. Hon. John Hare, O.B.E., M.P.
- 1963-1982: The Viscount Blakenham, O.B.E., P.C.
- Minister of State for the Colonies, 1955-1956
- Secretary of State for War, 1956-1958
- Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food, 1958-1960
- Minister of Labour, 1960-1963
- Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, 1963-1964
- Viscount Blakenham, 1963
- Privy Councillor, 1955
- Member of Parliament for Woodbridge, 1945-1950
- Member of Parliament for Sudbury and Woodbridge, 1950-1963
- Alderman, London County Council, 1937-1952
- Chairman of the Conservative Party, 1963-1965
|Secretary of State for War|