The Right Honourable John James Lawson, 1st Baron Lawson, P.C.
- Born: 16 October 1881
- Died: 3 August 1965
- 1881-1919: Mr. Jack Lawson
- 1919-1945: Mr. Jack Lawson, M.P.
- 1945-1949: The Rt. Hon. Jack Lawson, M.P.
- 1949-1950: The Rt. Hon. Jack Lawson
- 1950-1965: The Lord Lawson, P.C.
- Financial Secretary to the War Office, 1924
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Ministry of Labour, 1929-1931
- Secretary of State for War, 1945-1946
- Lord Lieutenant of Durham, 1949-1958
- Baron Lawson, 1950
- Privy Councillor, 1945
- Member of Parliament for Chester-le-Street, 1919-1949
Sir P. J. Grigg
|Secretary of State for War|