The Right Honourable Herbert Stanley Morrison, Baron Morrison of Lambeth, C.H., P.C.
- Born: 3 January 1888
- Died: 6 March 1965
- 1888-1923: Mr. Herbert Morrison
- 1923-1924: Mr. Herbert Morrison, M.P.
- 1924-1929: Mr. Herbert Morrison
- 1929-1931: Mr. Herbert Morrison, M.P.
- 1931-1931: The Rt. Hon. Herbert Morrison, M.P.
- 1931-1935: The Rt. Hon. Herbert Morrison
- 1935-1951: The Rt. Hon. Herbert Morrison, M.P.
- 1951-1959: The Rt. Hon. Herbert Morrison, C.H., M.P.
- 1959-1965 The Lord Morrison of Lambeth, C.H., P.C.
- Minister of Transport, 1929-1931
- Minister of Supply, 1940
- Secretary of State for the Home Department, 1940-1945
- Lord President of the Council, 1945-1951
- Foreign Secretary
- Privy Councillor, 1931
- Companion of Honour, 1951
- Member of Parliament for Hackney South, 1923-1924, 1929-1931, 1935-1945
- Member of Parliament for Lewisham East, 1945-1950
- Member of Parliament for Lewisham South, 1950-1959
- Leader of the House of Commons, 1945-1951
London County CouncilEdit
Sir John Anderson
Sir Donald Somervell