The Right Honourable Henry Phipps, 1st Earl of Mulgrave, G.C.B., P.C.
- Born: 14 February 1755
- Died: 7 April 1831
- 1755-1767: Henry Phipps, Esq.
- 1767-1784: The Hon. Henry Phipps
- 1784-1792: The Hon. Henry Phipps, M.P.
- 1792-1794: The Lord Mulgrave, M.P.
- 1794-1801: Major-General The Lord Mulgrave
- 1801-1804: Lieutenant-General The Lord Mulgrave
- 1804-1809: Lieutenant-General The Lord Mulgrave, P.C.
- 1809-1812: General The Lord Mulgrave, P.C.
- 1812-1820: General The Earl of Mulgrave, P.C.
- 1820-1831: General The Earl of Mulgrave, G.C.B., P.C.
- Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, 1804-1805
- Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs, 1805-1806
- First Lord of the Admiralty, 1807-1810
- Master-General of the Ordnance, 1810-1819
- Envoy to Sardinia, 1793
- Envoy to the Austrian Military Headquarters in Switzerland, 1799
- Governor of Scarborough Castle, 1796-1831
- Colonel of the 31st Foot, 1793
- Brigadier-General, 1793
- Major-General, 1794
- Lieutenant-General, 1801
- General, 1809
- Baron Mulgrave (Peerage of Ireland, 1792
- Baron Mulgrave (Peerage of Great Britain, 1794
- Earl of Mulgrave, 1812
- Privy Councillor, 1805
The Lord Harrowby
|Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs|
Charles James Fox
|First Lord of the Admiralty|
Charles Philip Yorke