The Most Honourable Henry Charles Keith Petty-FitzMaurice, 5th Marquess of Lansdowne, K.G., G.C.S.I., G.C.M.G., G.C.I.E., P.C.
- Born: 14 January 1845
- Died: 3 June 1927
- 1845-1863: The Hon. Henry Petty-Fitzmaurice, commonly called Viscount Clanmaurice
- 1863-1866: The Hon. Henry Petty-Fitzmaurice, commonly called Earl of Kerry
- 1866-1884: The Marquess of Lansdowne
- 1884-1888: The Marquess of Lansdowne, G.C.M.G.
- 1888-1894: The Marquess of Lansdowne, G.M.S.I., G.C.M.G., G.M.I.E.
- 1894-1895: The Marquess of Lansdowne, K.G., G.C.S.I., G.C.M.G., G.C.I.E.
- 1895-1927: The Marquess of Lansdowne, K.G., G.C.S.I., G.C.M.G., G.C.I.E., P.C.
- Junior Lord of the Treasury, 1869-1872
- Under-Secretary of State for War, 1872-1874
- Under-Secretary of State for India, 1880
- Secretary of State for War, 1895-1900
- Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs, 1900-1905
- Minister without Portfolio, 1915-1916
- Lord Lieutenant of Wiltshire, 1896-1920
- Marquess of Lansdowne, Earl Wycombe, Viscount Calne and Calstone, and Baron Wycombe (Peerage of Great Britain); Earl of Kerry, Earl of Shelburne, Viscount Clanmaurice, Viscount FitzMaurice, Baron Kerry and Lixnaw, and Baron Dunkeron (Peerage of Ireland), 1866
- Lord Nairne (Peerage of Scotland), 1895
- Knight Grand Cross of the Order of St. Michael and St. George, 1884
- Knight Grand Commander of the Order of the Star of India, 1888
- Knight Grand Commander of the Order of the Indian Empire, 1888
- Knight of the Garter, 1894
- Privy Councillor, 1895
|Secretary of State for War|
St John Brodrick
The Marquess of Salisbury
Sir Edward Grey