The Most Honourable Henry Petty-Fitzmaurice, 3rd Marquess of Lansdowne, K.G., P.C.
- Born: 2 July 1780
- Died: 31 January 1863
- 1780-1784: The Hon. Henry Petty
- 1784-1802: The Hon. Henry Petty, commonly called Lord Henry Petty
- 1802-1806: The Hon. Henry Petty, commonly called Lord Henry Petty, M.P.
- 1806-1809: The Rt. Hon. Henry Petty, commonly called Lord Henry Petty, M.P.
- 1809-1836: The Marquess of Lansdowne, P.C.
- 1836-1863: The Marquess of Lansdowne, K.G., P.C.
- Chancellor of the Exchequer, 1806-1807
- Minister without Portfolio, 1827, 1852-1858
- Secretary of State for the Home Department, 1827-1828
- Lord President of the Council, 1830-1834, 1835-1841, 1846-1852
- Marquess of Lansdowne, Earl Wycombe, Viscount Calne and Calston, and Baron Wycombe (Peerage of Great Britan); Earl of Shelburne, Viscount Fitzmaurice, and Baron Dunkeron (Peerage of Ireland), 1809
- Earl of Kerry, Viscount Kilmaule, Viscount Clanmaurice, Baron Kerry, and Baron Odorney (Peerage of Ireland), 1818
- Knight of the Garter, 1836
- Privy Councillor, 1806
- Member of Parliament for Calne, 1802-1806
- Member of Parliament for Cambridge University, 1806-1807
- Mamber of Parliament for Camelford, 1807-1809
|Chancellor of the Exchequer|
William Sturges Bourne