The Right Honourable Henry Labouchere, 1st Baron Taunton, P.C.
- Born: 15 August 1798
- Died: 13 July 1869
- 1798-1826: Mr. Henry Labouchere
- 1826-1835: Mr. Henry Labouchere, M.P.
- 1835-1859: The Rt. Hon. Henry Labouchere, M.P.
- 1859-1869: The Lord Taunton, P.C.
- Civil Lord of the Admiralty, 1832-1834
- Vice-President of the Board of Trade, 1834, 1835-1839
- Master of the Mint, 1835-1841
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for War and the Colonies, 1839
- President of the Board of Trade, 1839-1841, 1847-1852
- Chief Secretary for Ireland, 1846-1847
- Secretary of State for the Colonies, 1855-1858
- Baron Taunton, 1859
- Privy Councillor, 1835
Sir William Molesworth, Bt.
|Secretary of State for the Colonies|