The Right Honourable Henry Thurstan Holland, 1st Viscount Knutsford, G.C.M.G., P.C.
- Born: 3 August 1825
- Died: 29 January 1914
- 1825-1849: Mr. Henry Holland
- 1849-1873: Henry Holland, Esq.
- 1873-1874: Sir Henry Holland, Bt.
- 1874-1877: Sir Henry Holland, Bt., M.P.
- 1877-1885: Sir Henry Holland, Bt., K.C.M.G., M.P.
- 1885-1886: The Rt. Hon. Sir Henry Holland, Bt., K.C.M.G., M.P.
- 1886-1888: The Rt. Hon. Sir Henry Holland, Bt., G.C.M.G., M.P.
- 1888-1895: The Lord Knutsford, G.C.M.G., P.C.
- 1895-1914: The Viscount Knutsford, G.C.M.G., P.C.
- Financial Secretary to the Treasury, 1885
- Vice President of the Committee on Education, 1885-1886, 1886-1887
- Secretary of State for the Colonies, 1887-1892
- Knight Commander of the Order of St Michael and St George, 1877
- Knight Grand Cross of the Order of St Michael and St George, 1886
- Privy Councillor, 1885
|Secretary of State for the Colonies|
The Marquess of Ripon