Admiral of the Fleet The Right Honourable George Byng, 1st Viscount Torrington, K.B., P.C.
- Born: 27 January 1663
- Died: 17 January 1733
- 1663-1684: Mr. George Byng
- 1684-1688: Lieutenant George Byng
- 1688-1703: Captain George Byng
- 1703-1704: Rear-Admiral George Byng
- 1704-1705: Rear-Admiral Sir George Byng
- 1705-1705: Vice-Admiral Sir George Byng
- 1705-1708: Vice-Admiral Sir George Byng, M.P.
- 1708-1718: Admiral Sir George Byng, M.P.
- 1718-1721: Admiral of the Fleet Sir George Byng, M.P.
- 1721-1721: Admiral of the Fleet The Rt. Hon. Sir George Byng, M.P.
- 1721-1725: Admiral of the Fleet The Viscount Torrington, P.C.
- 1725-1733: Admiral of the Fleet The Viscount Torrington, K.B., P.C.
- Commander-in-Chief, Portsmouth, 1705-1709
- Commander-in-Chief, Mediterranean Fleet, 1709
- Naval Lord of the Admiralty, 1709-1714, 1714-1721
- Rear-Admiral of Great Britain, 1720-1733
- Viscount Torrington, 1721
- Privy Councillor, 1721
- Member of Parliament for Plymouth, 1705-1721
The Earl of Berkeley
|First Lord of the Admiralty|
Sir Charles Wager