The Right Honourable Richard Edward Geoffrey Howe, Baron Howe of Aberavon, C.H., Q.C., P.C.
- Born: 20 December 1926
- Died: 9 October 2015
- 1926-1964: Mr. Geoffrey Howe
- 1964-1965: Mr. Geofrey Howe, M.P.
- 1965-1966: Mr. Geoffrey Howe, Q.C., M.P.
- 1966-1970: Mr. Geoffrey Howe, Q.C.
- 1970-1972: Sir Geoffrey Howe, Q.C., M.P.
- 1972-1992: The Rt. Hon. Sir Geoffrey Howe, Q.C., M.P.
- 1992-1996: The Lord Howe of Aberavon, Q.C., P.C.
- 1996-2015: The Lord Howe of Aberavon, C.H., Q.C., P.C.
- Solicitor General, 1970-1972
- Minister of State for Trade and Industry, 1972-1974
- Chancellor of the Exchequer, 1979-1983
- Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, 1983-1989
- Deputy Prime Minister, 1989-1990
- Lord President of the Council, 1989-1990
- Privy Councillor, 1972
- Member of Parliament for Bebington, 1964-1966
- Member of Parliament for Reigate, 1970-1974
- Member of Parliament for Surrey East, 1974-1992
- Leader of the House of Commons, 1989-1990
|Chancellor of the Exchequer|