The Right Honourable Frederick Arthur Stanley, 16th Earl of Derby, K.G., G.C.B., G.C.V.O., P.C.
- Born: 15 January 1841
- Died: 14 June 1908
- 1841-1865: The Hon. Frederick Stanley
- 1865-1878: The Hon. Frederick Stanley, M.P.
- 1878-1886: The Rt. Hon. Frederick Stanley, M.P.
- 1886-1886: The Rt. Hon. Sir Frederick Stanley, G.C.B., P.C.
- 1886-1886: The Lord Stanley of Preston, G.C.B., P.C.
- 1893-1897: The Earl of Derby, G.C.B., P.C.
- 1897-1905: The Earl of Derby, K.G., G.C.B., P.C.
- 1905-1908: The Earl of Derby, K.G., G.C.B., G.C.V.O., P.C.
- Civil Lord of the Admiralty, 1868
- Financial Secretary to the War Office, 1874-1877
- Financial Secretary to the Treasury, 1877-1878
- Secretary of State for War, 1878-1880
- Secretary of State for the Colonies, 1885-1886
- President of the Board of Trade, 1886-1888
- Governor-General of Canada, 1888-1893
- Lord Lieutenant of Lancashire, 1897-1908
Other Honorary OfficesEdit
- Constable of Castle Rising, 1870-1908
- Aide-de-Camp, 1870-1908
- Sloane Trustee of the British Museum, 1893-1908
- Lord Mayor of Liverpool, 1895-1896
- Chancellor of the University of Liverpool, 1903-1908
- Earl of Derby, 1893
- Knight Grand Cross of the Order of the Bath, 1886
- Knight of the Garter, 1897
- Knight Grand Cross of the Royal Victorian Order, 1905
- Privy Councillor, 1878
- Member of Parliament for Preston, 1865-1868
- Member of Parliament for North Lancashire, 1868-1885
- Member of Parliament for Blackpool, 1885-1886
|Secretary of State for War|
The Earl of Derby
|Secretary of State for the Colonies|
The Earl Granville