The Most Noble Francis Godolphin Osborne, 5th Duke of Leeds, K.G., P.C.
- Born: 29 January 1751
- Died: 31 January 1799
- 1751-1774: The Hon. Francis Osborne, commonly called Marquess of Carmarthen
- 1774-1776: The Hon. Francis Osborne, commonly called Marquess of Carmarthen, M.P.
- 1776-1777: The Lord Osborne, commonly called Marquess of Carmarthen
- 1777-1789: The Lord Osborne, commonly called Marquess of Carmarthen, P.C.
- 1789-1790: The Duke of Leeds, P.C.
- 1790-1799: The Duke of Leeds, K.G., P.C.
- Lord of the Bedchamber, 1776-1777
- Lord Chamberlain of the Queen's Household, 1777-1780
- Ambassador to France, 1782-1783
- Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs, 1783-1791
- Lord Lieutenant of the East Riding of Yorkshire, 1778-1780, 1782-1799
- Baron Osborne, 1776, by writ of acceleration
- Duke of Leeds, Marquess of Carmarthen, Earl of Danby, Viscount Latimer, and Viscount Osborne, 1789
- Knight of the Garter, 1790
- Privy Councillor, 1777
- Leader of the House of Lords, 1789-1790
The Earl Temple
The Lord Grenville