The Right Honourable Edward Law, 1st Earl of Ellenborough, G.C.B., P.C.
- Born: 8 September 1790
- Died: 22 December 1871
- 1790-1802: Mr. Edward Law
- 1802-1813: The Hon. Edward Law
- 1813-1818: The Hon. Edward Law, M.P.
- 1818-1828: The Lord Ellenborough
- 1828-1844: The Lord Ellenborough, P.C.
- 1844-1871: The Earl of Ellenborough, G.C.B., P.C.
- Lord Privy Seal, 1828-1829
- President of the Board of Control, 1828-1830, 1834-1835, 1841, 1858
- First Lord of the Admiralty, 1846
East India Company OfficesEdit
- Governor-General of India, 1842-1844
- Privy Councillor, 1828
- Member of Parliament for Mitchell, 1813-1818
The Earl of Haddington
|First Lord of the Admiralty|
The Earl of Auckland