The Right Honourable Edward Hyde, 1st Earl of Clarendon, P.C.
- Born: 18 February 1609
- Died: 19 December 1674
- 1609-1640: Edward Hyde, Esq.
- 1640-1642: Edward Hyde, Esq., M.P.
- 1642-1643: Edward Hyde, Esq.
- 1643-1643: The Rt. Hon. Sir Edward Hyde
- 1643-1649: Sir Edward Hyde
- 1649-1660: The Rt. Hon. Sir Edward Hyde
- 1660-1661: The Lord Hyde, P.C.
- 1661-1667: The Earl of Clarendon, P.C.
- 1667-1674: The Earl of Clarendon
- Chancellor of the Exchequer 1643-1660
- Secretary of State 1653-1657
- Lord Chancellor 1658-1667
- First Lord of the Treasury 1660
- Lord High Steward, 1666
- 3 November 1660: created Baron Hyde, of Hindon in the County of Wiltshire, in the Peerage of England
- 20 April 1661: created Viscount Cornbury and Earl of Clarendon in the Peerage of England
- Knight bachelor, 1643
- Member of Parliament for Shaftesbury, 1640
- Member of Parliament for Wootton Basset, 1640
- Member of Parliament for Saltash, 1640-1642