The Right Honourable Sir Edward Richard George Heath, K.G., M.B.E.
- Born: 9 July 1916
- Died: 17 July 2005
- 1916-1945: Mr. Edward Heath
- 1945-1950: Edward Heath, M.B.E.
- 1950-1955: Edward Heath, M.B.E., M.P.
- 1955-1992: The Rt. Hon. Edward Heath, M.B.E., M.P.
- 1992-2001: The Rt. Hon. Sir Edward Heath, K.G., M.B.E., M.P.
- 2001-2005: The Rt. Hon. Sir Edward Heath, K.G., M.B.E.
- Junior Commissioner of the Treasury, 1951-1955
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Treasury, 1955-1959
- Minister of Labour and National Service, 1959-1960
- Lord Privy Seal, 1960-1963
- President of the Board of Trade, 1963-1964
- Secretary of State for Industry, Trade and Regional Development, 1963-1964
- Prime Minister, 1970-1974
- Privy Councillor, 1955
- Member of Parliament for Bexley, 1950-1974
- Member of Parliament for Sidcup, 1974-1983
- Member of Parliament for Old Bexley and Sidcup, 1983-2001
- Leader of the Opposition, 1965-1970, 1974-1975
- Leader of the Conservative Party, 1965-1975