The Right Honourable Edwin Duncan Duncan-Sandys, Baron Duncan-Sandys, C.H., P.C.
- Born: 24 January 1908
- Died: 26 November 1987
- 1908-1935: Mr. Duncan Sandys
- 1935-1944: Mr. Duncan Sandys, M.P.
- 1944-1945: The Rt. Hon. Duncan Sandys, M.P.
- 1945-1950: The Rt. Hon. Duncan Sandys
- 1950-1973: The Rt. Hon. Duncan Sandys, M.P.
- 1973-1974: The Rt. Hon. Duncan Sandys, C.H., M.P.
- 1974-1974: The Rt. Hon. Duncan Sandys, C.H.
- 1974-1987: The Lord Duncan-Sandys, C.H., P.C.
- Financial Secretary to the War Office, 1941-1943
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Ministry of Supply, 1943-1944
- First Commissioner of Works, 1944-1945
- Minister of Supply, 1951-1954
- Minister of Housing and Local Government, 1954-1957
- Minister of Defence, 1957-1959
- Minister of Aviation, 1959-1960
- Secretary of State for Commonwealth Relations, 1960-1964
- Secretary of State for the Colonies, 1962-1964
- Baron Duncan-Sandys, 1974
- Companion of Honour, 1973
- Privy Councillor, 1944
|Minister of Defence|
The Earl of Home
|Secretary of State for Commonwealth Relations|
|Secretary of State for the Colonies|