The Right Honourable Alfred Duff Cooper, 1st Viscount Norwich, G.C.M.G., D.S.O., P.C.
- Born: 22 February 1890
- Died: 1 January 1954
- 1890-1918: Duff Cooper, Esq.
- 1918-1924: Duff Cooper, Esq., D.S.O.
- 1924-1929: Duff Cooper, Esq., D.S.O., M.P.
- 1929-1931: Duff Cooper, Esq., D.S.O.
- 1931-1935: Duff Cooper, Esq., D.S.O., M.P.
- 1935-1944: The Rt. Hon. Duff Cooper, D.S.O., M.P.
- 1944-1945: His Excellency The Rt. Hon. Duff Cooper, D.S.O., M.P.
- 1945-1948: His Excellency The Rt. Hon. Duff Cooper, D.S.O.
- 1948-1952: The Rt. Hon. Sir Duff Cooper, G.C.M.G., D.S.O.
- 1952-1954: The Viscount Norwich, G.C.M.G., D.S.O., P.C.
- Financial Secretary to the War Office, 1928-1929, 1931-1934
- Financial Secretary to the Treasury, 1934-1935
- Secretary of State for War, 1935-1937
- First Lord of the Admiralty, 1937-1938
- Minister of Information, 1940-1941
- Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, 1941-1943
- Ambassador to France, 1944-1948
- Viscount Norwich, 1952
- Privy Councillor, 1935
- Member of Parliament for Oldham, 1924-1929
- Member of Parliament for Westminster St. George's, 1931-1945
The Viscount Halifax
|Secretary of State for War|
Sir Samuel Hoare, Bt.
|First Lord of the Admiralty|
The Earl Stanhope