The Right Honourable Dudley Ryder, 1st Earl of Harrowby, P.C.
- Born: 22 December 1762
- Died: 26 December 1847
- 1762-1776: Dudley Ryder, Esq.
- 1776-1784: The Hon. Dudley Ryder
- 1784-1790: The Hon. Dudley Ryder, M.P.
- 1790-1803: The Rt. Hon. Dudley Ryder, M.P.
- 1803-1809: The Lord Harrowby, P.C.
- 1809-1847 The Earl of Harrowby, P.C.
- Under-Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs, 1789-1790
- Comptroller of the Household, 1790-1791
- Member of the Board of Control, 1790-1791
- Member of the Board of Trade, 1790
- Vice-President of the Board of Trade, 1790-1801
- Joint Paymaster-General of the Forces, 1791-1800
- Treasurer of the Navy, 1800-1801
- Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs, 1804-1805
- Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, 1805-1806
- President of the Board of Control, 1809
- Minister without Portfolio, 1809-1812
- Lord President of the Council, 1812-1827
- Privy Councillor, 1790
- Member of Parliament for Tiverton, 1784-1803
The Lord Hawkesbury
|Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs|
The Lord Mulgrave