The Right Honourable David Anthony Llewellyn Owen, Baron Owen, C.H., P.C., F.R.C.P.
- Born: 2 July 1938
- 1938-1966: Mr. David Owen
- 1966-1976: Mr. David Owen, M.P.
- 1976-1992: The Rt. Hon. David Owen, M.P.
- 1992-1994: The Lord Owen, P.C.
- 1994-present: The Lord Owen, C.H., P.C., F.R.C.P.
- Under-Secretary of State for the Navy, 1968-1970
- Under-Secretary of State for Health, 1974-1975 (?)
- Minister of State for Health, 1975 (?)-1976
- Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, 1976-1977
- Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, 1977-1979
- Privy Councillor, 1976
- Member of Parliament for Plymouth-Sutton, 1966-1974
- Member of Parliament for Plymouth-Devonport, 1974-1992
- Leader of the Social Democratic Party, 1983-1987, 1988-1990
The Lord Carrington