The Right Honourable David Blunkett, Baron Blunkett, P.C.
- Born: 6 June 1947
- 1947-1987: Mr. David Blunkett
- 1987-1997: Mr. David Blunkett, M.P.
- 1997-2015: The Rt. Hon. David Blunkett, M.P.
- 2015-present: The Lord Blunkett, P.C.
- Royal National College for the Blind
- University of Sheffield (B.A.)
- Huddersfield Holly Bank College of Education (P.G.C.E.)
- Secretary of State for Education and Employment, 1997-2001
- Secretary of State for the Home Department, 2001-2004
- Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, 2005
- Privy Counsellor, 1997
- Member of Parliament for Sheffield Brightside, 1987-2010
- Member of Parliament for Sheffield Brightside and Hillsborough, 2010-present
Local Council SeatsEdit
- Sheffield City Council, 1970-1988
- South Yorkshire County Council, 1973-1977
- Leader of the Sheffield City Council, 1980-1987
- Shadow Secretary of State for Health, 1992-1994
- Shadow Secretary of State for Education, 1994-1995
- Shadow Secretary of State for Education and Employment, 1995-1997
|Secretary of State for the Home Department|