The Right Honourable Christopher Addison, 1st Viscount Addison, K.G., P.C.
- Born: 19 June 1869
- Died: 11 December 1951
- 1869-1910: Mr. Christopher Addison
- 1910-1916: Mr. Christopher Addison, M.P.
- 1916-1922: The Rt. Hon. Christopher Addison, M.P.
- 1922-1929: The Rt. Hon. Christopher Addison
- 1929-1931: The Rt. Hon. Christopher Addison, M.P.
- 1931-1934: The Rt. Hon. Christopher Addison
- 1934-1935: The Rt. Hon. Christopher Addison, M.P.
- 1935-1937: The Rt. Hon. Christopher Addison
- 1937-1945: The Lord Addison, P.C.
- 1945-1946: The Viscount Addison, P.C.
- 1946-1951: The Viscount Addison, K.G., P.C.
- Trinity College, Harrogate
- Sheffield School of Medicine
- St Bartholomew's Hospital
- University of London
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Board of Education, 1914-1915
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Ministry of Munitions, 1915-1916
- Minister of Munitions, 1916-1917
- Minister of Reconstruction, 1917-1919
- President of the Local Government Board, 1919
- Minister of Health, 1919-1921
- Minister without Portfolio, 1921
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Ministry of Agriculture, 1929-1930
- Minister of Agriculture, 1930-1931
- Secretary of State for Dominion Affairs, 1945-1947
- Secretary of State for Commonwealth Relations, 1947
- Lord Privy Seal, 1947-1951
- Paymaster-General, 1948-1949
- Lord President of the Council, 1951
- Knight of the Garter, 1946
- Privy Councillor, 1916
- Member of Parliament for Hoxton, 1910-1918
- Member of Parliament for Shoreditch, 1918-1922
- Member of Parliament for Swindon, 1929-1931, 1934-1935
- Leader of the House of Lords, 1945-1951
|Secretary of State for Dominion Affairs|
|Secretary of State for Commonwealth Relations|