The Right Honourable Charles Wood, 1st Viscount Halifax, G.C.B., P.C.
- Born: 20 December 1800
- Died: 8 August 1885
- 1800-1826: Mr. Charles Wood
- 1826-1846: Mr. Charles Wood, M.P.
- 1846: The Rt. Hon. Charles Wood, M.P.
- 1846-1856: The Rt. Hon. Sir Charles Wood, Bart., M.P.
- 1856-1866: The Rt. Hon. Sir Charles Wood, Bart., G.C.B., M.P.
- 1866-1885: The Viscount Halifax, G.C.B., P.C.
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Treasury, 1832-1834
- First Secretary of the Admiralty, 1835-1839
- Chancellor of the Exchequer, 1846-1852
- President of the Board of Control, 1852-1855
- First Lord of the Admiralty, 1855-1858
- Secretary of State for India, 1859-1866
- Lord Privy Seal, 1870-1874
- Privy Councillor, 1846
- Viscount Halifax, 1866
- Wood baronet of Barnsley, 1846
|Chancellor of the Exchequer|
Sir James Graham, Bt.
|First Lord of the Admiralty|
Sir John Pakington, Bt.
|Secretary of State for India|
The Earl de Grey