The Most Honourable Charles Watson-Wentworth, 2nd Marquess of Rockingham, K.G., P.C., F.R.S.
- 1730-1733: The Hon. Charles Watson-Wentworth
- 1733-1746: The Hon. Charles Watson-Wentworth, commonly called Viscount Higham
- 1746-1750: The Hon. Charles Watson-Wentworth, commonly called Earl of Malton
- 1750-1750: The Earl of Malton
- 1750-1761: The Marquess of Rockingham
- 1761-1765: The Marquess of Rockingham, K.G.
- 1765-1782: The Marquess of Rockingham, K.G., P.C.
- First Lord of the Treasury, 1765-1766, 1782
- Lord Lieutenant of the West Riding of Yorkshire, 1751-1762, 1765-1782
- Lord Lieutenant of the County of the City of York, 1751-1762, 1765-1782
- Lord of the Bedchamber, 1751-1762
Other Honorary OfficesEdit
- Vice-Admiral of Yorkshire, 1755-1762(?)
- Marquess of Rockingham, Earl of Malton, Viscount Higham, Baron Malton, Baron Wath, Baron Harrowden (Peerage of Great Britain), Baron Rockingham (Peerage of England)
- Knight of the Garter, 1760
- Privy Councillor, 1765
The Earl of Chatham
|First Lord of the Treasury|
The Duke of Grafton
|Prime Minister and First Lord of the Treasury|
The Earl of Shelburne