The Right Honourable Charles Thomson Ritchie, 1st Baron Ritchie of Dundee, P.C.
- Born: 19 November 1838
- Died: 9 January 1906
- 1838-1874: Mr. Charles Ritchie
- 1874-1886: Mr. Charles Ritchie, M.P.
- 1886-1892: The Rt. Hon. Charles Ritchie, M.P.
- 1892-1895: The Rt. Hon. Charles Ritchie
- 1895-1905: The Rt. Hon. Charles Ritchie, M.P.
- 1905-1906: The Lord Ritchie of Dundee, P.C.
- Financial Secretary to the Admiralty, 1885-1886
- President of the Local Government Board, 1886-1892
- President of the Board of Trade, 1895-1900
- Secretary of State for the Home Department, 1900-1902
- Chancellor of the Exchequer, 1902-1903
- Privy Councillor, 1886
- Member of Parliament for Tower Hamlets, 1874-1885
- Member of Parliament for St Georges, 1885-1892
- Member of Parliament for Croydon, 1895-1905
London County CouncilEdit
- Alderman on the London County Council, 1894-1895
Sir Matthew Ridley
Sir Michael Hicks-Beach
|Chancellor of the Exchequer|