The Right Honourable Charles Grant, 1st Baron Glenelg, P.C.
- Born: 26 October 1778
- Died: 23 April 1866
- 1778-1811: Mr. Charles Grant
- 1811-1818: Mr. Charles Grant, M.P.
- 1818-1835: The Rt. Hon. Charles Grant, M.P.
- 1835-1866: The Lord Glenelg, P.C.
- Junior Lord of the Treasury, 1813-1818
- Chief Secretary for Ireland, 1818-1821
- Vice-President of the Board of Trade, 1823-1828
- President of the Board of Trade and Treasurer of the Navy, 1827-1828
- President of the Board of Control, 1830-1834
- Secretary of State for War and the Colonies, 1835-1839
- Member of Parliament for Inverness Burghs, 1811-1818
- Member of Parliament for Inverness-shire, 1818-1835
The Earl of Aberdeen
|Secretary of State for War and the Colonies|
The Marquess of Normanby