The Right Honourable Charles Rodway Clarke
- Born: 21 September 1950
- 1950-1997: Charles Clarke, Esq.
- 1997-2001: Charles Clarke, Esq., M.P.
- 2001-2010: The Rt. Hon. Charles Clarke, M.P.
- 2010-present: The Rt. Hon. Charles Clarke
- Under-Secretary of State for School Standards, 1998-1999
- Minister of State for the Home Department, 1999-2001
- Minister without Portfolio, 2001-2002
- Secretary of State for Education and Skills, 2002-2004
- Secretary of State for the Home Department, 2004-2006
- Privy Counsellor, 2001
- Member of Parliament for South Norwich, 1997-2010
Local Council SeatsEdit
- London Borough of Hackney Council, 1980-1986
- Chairman of the Labour Party, 2001-2002
|Secretary of State for the Home Department|