The Most Noble Augustus Henry FitzRoy, 3rd Duke of Grafton, K.G., P.C.
- 1735-1747: Augustus FitzRoy, Esq.
- 1747-1756: The Hon. Augustus FitzRoy, commonly called Earl of Euston
- 1756-1757: The Hon. Augustus FitzRoy, commonly called Earl of Euston, M.P.
- 1757-1765: The Duke of Grafton
- 1765-1769: The Duke of Grafton, P.C.
- 1769-1811: The Duke of Grafton, K.G., P.C.
- Lord of the Bedchamber to the Prince of Wales, 1756-1758
- Secretary of State for the Northern Department, 1765-1766
- First Lord of the Treasury, 1766-1770
- Lord Privy Seal, 1771-1775, 1782-1783
- Lord Lieutenant of Suffolk, 1757-1762, 1769-1790
Other Honorary OfficesEdit
- Recorder of Thetford
- Recorder of Coventry
- High Stewart of Dartmouth
- Hereditary Ranger of Whittlebury Forest
- Hereditary Ranger of Salcey Forest
- Knight of the Garter, 1769
- Privy Councillor, 1765
The Earl of Sandwich
Henry Seymour Conway
The Marquess of Rockingham
|First Lord of the Treasury|
The Earl of Chatham